Thursday, July 29, 2010

Let Me Blow Your Mind...


I know what many of you are thinking... When did Shannon go to Gallup?  This is actually not Gallup, I promise.  But I am starting to wonder about my sick subconscious, because this is a shot of my neighborhood from I-95 in Baltimore.  The block directly in the middle is my block.  The odd part is, if you looked at my neighborhood from I-40 in Gallup, the shots would look pretty close to each other.  So maybe I am more attached than I thought, seeking out a physically similar area without even knowing.
Click here for the full album.

1 comment:

  1. All roads lead to Gallup, I truly do believe. People who leave always return, and I'm convinced that you will, too. This place has a way of getting in people's blood. And, yes, that looks remarkably like Gallup. Strange. Here's to hoping you'll be back soon; we'll be waiting!

    ReplyDelete