Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Around SoBo

I took a walk this morning and snapped a couple of shot of some interesting things in the neighborhood.  I mean, really the subjects of So. Baltimore are pretty endless.

A block from our apartment is this old, church? jail? sweatshop?  What ever it is, it is for sale and I think it would be about the coolest house ever.




A Magic Bar & Lounge?  You had me at Martinis and Beer.  I cannot wait to have a lot of income to blow at this place.


When my friends Matt and Medha last visited I shared with them the awesomeness that is Accidental Dong.  I think that I may have called in "Unintentional Wang", though.  I know from experience that is is near impossible to actually get a picture on these sites.  So, here is a sidewalk stamp that some child put on S. Hanover that, in my mind is and unintentional wang.

Photo Album

No comments:

Post a Comment