Friday, July 9, 2010

The Beach.


When I was a kid I can remember seeing two movies (ever) with my parents.  
1.  The Three Amigos  
2.  Some movie that involved a priest and a mountain and no shoes
The reason we went to a movie at all was because there was no air-conditioning in our house and it was too hot to bare any longer.  Well it has been pretty stupid-hot here the last week or so, and even though we have central air now, it still made me reference this thermometer.
The good news is... wait for it...
We are going to the beach!  And not just any beach but, that's right, Little Assawoman Bay, which of course, is adjacent to Big Assawoman Bay.  On principal, I may have to dip my toes in the bigger version.
In any case, I love the beach.  I can't wait for my first East-coast beach experience.  In fact, outside of L.A., the only other U.S. beach I have ever been to was Galveston.  So I will have three points of comparison upon return.  Ocean City, I think that the cards are stacked in your hand.  You have a great chance of becoming my favorite beach in the U.S. (for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment