Monday, July 19, 2010

Alright! I'll Call... Soon

I know I have been bad at keeping in touch with everyone since I left. Do I know due to my outstanding interpersonal skills? No, it is because, today, in the mail, I got a manila envelope stuffed with newspapers (specifically the front pages of the Billings Gazette for the last two weeks).  This is a communication technique that my parents perfected my sophomore year of college.  Some would say this is a creative way to write a letter about the happenings at home, but truth be told... I have this thing call the Internet and it allows me to see all this information on demand.  In any case, the sentiment is what is important and I know what this means.
I know when I am starting to shut myself in, because that is about the time I get one of these packages.  Truth be told, without a job, I am hesitant to do much but apply for jobs, and that doesn't leave a whole lot to talk about.  On top of which 98% of my minutes are being spent on phone interviews that happen during prime hours, so I am afraid to use my phone.   I mean, can't you all just read my blogs?  Oh, and while you are at it, subscribe to the RSS and follow me.  It makes me feel almost as loved as a News Package.  Or maybe I should get out of this apartment.  I noticed that the first block party of the summer is coming up.  That should be righteous.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog - and I find it very enjoyable. Good luck with the job hunt. I know how frustrating it can be, as I am in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete