Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dust to Dust

This morning was spent with some new unpacking and a healthy amount of cleaning as things got put away.  It is always exciting to see what is going to come out of the random boxes I pull out of storage.  Today was a good day because I pulled out my old hockey jerseys, which I need, because my cousin Tiffany is making me my officiant outfit for Jenn's wedding.  It is sports-themed so I won't be in traditional attire, but I want it to be something that still looks like I didn't walk out of the locker room 5 minutes before.  I am leaning toward option 1, but feel free to leave your comments on which option you think I should go with.








The whole adventure of today started pretty early.  Considering that I am not sleeping, it seemed like a good idea to get started at 4:30 this morning.  I am wrapping up just 7.5 hours later, so a good full day's work, but with a few oddly sad moments.
I always complained about the dust in New Mexico and a lot of it traveled with us here.  As I put stuff away this morning I was cleaning up a lot of it, but then I started getting to some of the last specks and got absurdly sad about wiping it away.  I guess I was still looking to hold on, even if just by keeping the dust mites as pets.





2 comments:

  1. The first one looks like it will be more coordinated with the other wedding attire, but I like them both.

    ReplyDelete