Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Forking Art

I am kind of falling in love with this fork art I am seeing everywhere.  It started with this Hard Rock Cafe ad at the MTA stop at Camden Yards that looks something like this:
And reads:  Hungy?  Like the Wolf.  
Then I saw this one:
Which I also find appealing, as it sums up my feelings about this heatwave nonsense happening.  Forecast = Today: Sunny and hot, with a high near 103. Heat index values as high as 107. Light north northwest wind. 

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 81. Light and variable wind. 

Wednesday: Sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Heat index values as high as 105. North northeast wind between 5 and 7 mph. 

First of all, what is a heat index?  It sounds awful.  Second, Low of 81?  That sounds worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment