Monday, August 2, 2010

The Stuff of Legends

For many years, I heard the tales of this place, but finally, I got to see it first-hand.   Miss Lindsay's (Gentlemen's club and Toy Story, BYOB).
Due to the lack of such establishments in Maryland, this is where the majority of bachelor parties for Alan's circle of friends have taken place. 
Now, I have heard a lot of stories that make me question the "gentlemen" who use this place.
1.  Part of this building has a dirt floor
2.  When the power goes out they use a generator, thus making it smell of gasoline.
3.  Tales of boils, match-blowing, and tampon strings
4.  BYOB...now normally, this is where a strip club's racket takes place, but here, they let you save your cash for the ladies
5.  When we drove by... as you may notice... the back door is open, allowing one to actually see directly into the building.
It was just a stop on the way to Caledonia, where we actually spent the weekend after hanging out with our good friend Josh (of parents have a dollar-house fame for you followers--a few shots of the dollar house for your consumption).  Click here for the full album.

It also reminded me of one of my favorite music videos ever, by Muse, Knights of Cydonia.  So, just as a bonus, here it is:



Well, then that reminded me how good they are live... so here is that too:

No comments:

Post a Comment