Friday, August 13, 2010

Saaaweet!

Last night we took a jaunt down to M&T Bank for the Preseason opener of the Raven's game.  Which, would have been "neat", except that we had the great fortune of sitting in the President's Suite, which to put it loosely was SAWEET!  The whole Cass family was incredibly gracious, and this was, by far one of the coolest things I've ever done.
The Ravens came out strong and showed off the new talent from the receivers.  Ray Ray was as entertaining as you can imagine, and makes you understand what it means to "Play Like a Raven".  I came out strong and gorged myself on the amazing food that chef had prepared.  There were Raven dogs, crab cakes,  quesadillas, and tons of delicious cheeses and chocolates, not to mention all the beer, wine, or whatever you I could drink.  Check out the full album for all the details.  The only question is, how do I go back to sitting anywhere else?

No comments:

Post a Comment