Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rocky Ridge Disaster Night

Well, the Rocky Ridge carnival didn't turn out to be the good times I remember it, or maybe made up in my head.  But, that could have been due to injuries sustained.  Granted, I am not the kid that got impaled with an 8-inch piece of wood on the "big sliding board", but I did manage to slice two fingers to the bone on a broken bottle in a cooler.  You would think at a fundraiser for a volunteer fire company I would be tended to, but I did the doctoring myself, then promptly drank 3 beers to ease the pain.  I know it doesn't look that bad, but 1.  I am a pretty good doctor.  2.  In my attempt to "ease" my pain I became a horrible photographer and got one one of the giant blood stains that now consume my favorite jeans.  Maybe I'll show the wounds tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment