Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Spoiler Alert--The Tiffany Miller Custom Design Is In!

I am so excited to get to make a trip back West for Labor Day weekend for a great wedding, a baby shower, and a family BBQ, not to mention, a much-needed visit with my BFF Breeann in Montana.  So, my fantastically talented cousin, Tiffany has designed my "sports themed" dress for Jenn's wedding that I am officiating in two weeks.  It was a task out of Project Runway... take my old hockey jerseys and make them into a dress befitting a wedding...and make it work.   Spoiler alert:  The pictures of this dress that I am in love with, are below, so if you don't want to see...just check out tiffany's other works.  Stop at the Etsy site link.

Tiffany Miller Designs

By the way... I am the proud owner of this shirt too!

Connected Threads, An Artistic Contribution to Worthy Causes
 Yeah... I own one of these too.

She also has an etsy site with amazing one-of-a-kind items.

Yeah... I have this one too.

But, wait for it... here are the picks of the fantastic dress I get to wear for Jenn's wedding.  These custom-design pieces can be acquired by visiting here.




No comments:

Post a Comment