Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dream, Dream, Dream When I Need You




Chili watch day 8:  I must have had 15 dreams about New Mexico last night.  They were all fine until the end where they started a downward spiral, one of which involved me seeing the removal of a penis.  Maybe it was because we threw up a Netflix on Demand the other day called Train that is basically Hostel, but...on a train.  Anyway, that removal was forced, the one in my dream was voluntary, and that really wasn't even any of the bad parts.  It all started out like I was going to have everything I needed and be happy and safe.  The need for safety may come from the Realtor that spoke for at least 10 minutes about safety in Baltimore because he sensed I was "concerned".  The neighborhood we were in was comprised mostly of young professionals, Josh Lauren's much accommodating parents, and hipsters, and by the artwork that posed 8 nude men, chest-up, as mounted hunter's trophies, I am assuming a good portion of the gay community.  So I wasn't really afraid of anything, seemed pretty safe, but maybe I should be more leery.  Or maybe I still had that starry country-girl look in my eyes.  In any case, a lot came rushing back to me at some point yesterday and it all spilled into my dreams, all night... when I wasn't lying awake.  Maybe I just need a miracle...

No comments:

Post a Comment