Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Great Infestation of 2011


After my recent trip to the great Brick City, aka Newark, NJ, I kinda feel like Frank McCourt in Angela’s Ashes just without the Consumption, hopelessly alcoholic and absent father, and starvation.  Hopefully I left all my new friends, the bed bugs, in Newark.  However, I think I am forever damaged by this experience that can only be described as fucking gross.
Some facts about bed bugs:
  • The first person to get bit will continue to be the BB’s preference and they will continue to feed from that person. 
  • They will choose hairless skin over skin with hair, and prefer the scent of women--another example of male privilege in our society.
  • Bed bugs will make you feel like you losing your mind.
  • Bed bugs are nearly impossible to eradicate.
  • Bed bugs are fucking gross.
If you want to see the pics... you can see it here (warning it's fucking gross).

No comments:

Post a Comment