Thursday, June 2, 2011

Next Move (East or West) I'm Ditching the Cardboard for RentAGreenBox

Rentagreenbox.com is so brilliant.  The premise is that cardboard boxes suck when moving.  Case-in-point:  I have a storage unit (a year later) that is full of unpacked goods.  Part of the reason is that moving in general sucks.  The other part is that I get recycling pick up once a week and don't want all the left over cardboard hanging around the house.  This means, I take a few boxes at a time.  Well, then I see RentAGreenBox, and my world is turned upside down.
1.  No cardboard
2.  Better packing materials
3.  Nothing to own, use the boxes, give 'em back
4.  Be all envionmentally and stuff

Of course every city you move from and too needs to have a location to retrieve and return boxes.  So who wants to start opening locations?


No comments:

Post a Comment