Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jeeze, MT, Y'all Ain't Even Complaining

Until my dad started sending me email forwards this week (much love, dad) I had no idea that the entire state of Montana was basically cut off from everything to the South and East of it... in case you aren't a geography wiz, that's 50% of the routes to get goods into and out of the state.  Interstates 90 and 94 as well as the most used commercial rail lines have been shut down.  In true Montana fashion, everyone seems to be complaining about nothing more than "excessive rain".  I checked on the amount.  4 inches in 36 hours.  That's about 1/4 of what the area gets in a year.
So, ob-v I wasn't too concerned about anything.  But maybe Montanans could give the chillaxing a break and realize that this is some shit.  Or maybe I'm getting soft in my Eastern ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment