Sunday, September 4, 2011

Baltimore Grand Prix-- Getting Out

I wasn't sure if I wanted to get the hell out of Baltimore this weekend for the Grand Prix, or be in the VIP sections.  I mean, the track runs right by my house, through some of the best parts of Baltimore, allowing me to relive my childhood love of Poll Position.  Then I tried to grab a cab on Thursday.  Races didn't start until Friday, but that didn't stop the flood of people causing more havoc than Irene.
Being a prepared person, I called for my 5PM cab early.  At 11 AM the cab company said it would be a 60 min ride from Federal Hill to Charles Village (normally 15).  At 4PM they called and said they couldn't come because traffic had come to a complete standstill.  So, I was happy with the decision.  Then, I saw this:



...Poll Position...

No comments:

Post a Comment